PointsBet Sportsbook: After launching in Australia in 2017, PointsBet Sportsbook finally arrived in the state of Pennsylvania in 2022. They offer all of sports betting traditional fixed odds markets (sports), plus the world’s most exciting sports betting format, PointsBetting.
With PointsBetting, the amount you win or lose from a bet is not fixed from the start, but rather varies depending on how much your bet wins or loses by. PointsBetting is available across all sports, including NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and more. Every basket, every yard, every game, and every point matters.
PointsBet Sportsbook New User Offer
New users can enter promo code LIBERTY to claim 2 Risk-Free Bets bets up to $2,000.
- Up to $1,500 back if you lose your first PointsBetting wager
- Up to $500 back if you lose your first Fixed Odds wager
How PointsBetting Works
- Unlike traditional fixed odds betting, PointsBetting builds excitement until the clock hits zero.
- Every single point matters and your payout changes up until the last second of the game.
- If your bet wins by one point (or unit), you would win 1 multiplied by your bet amount (wager).
- If your bet wins by 2 units, you win 2 times the wager.
- If your bet wins by 10 units, you win 10 times the wager.
- Conversely if you lose by 1 unit, you would lose 1 times the wager.
- Lose by 10 units, lose 10 times the wager.
Basically…The more you’re right, the more you win. The more you’re wrong, the more you lose.
POINTSBET ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Stop Loss Slider
All PointsBetting wagers have your max win and max loss levels displayed in the bet-slip when you go to place a bet. This shows your potential winnings, as well as potential losses should your bet miss.
For certain markets PointsBet offers the ability to limit your risk of potential losses from a bet with the stop loss slider. This will also limit your potential winnings.
When placing your bet, you will also see a balance withheld. This is the amount required in your account to cover a percentage of your max loss should your bet lose.
Bet Type Information
All betting markets have information to explain how each bet type works, including examples and any other information relevant to a particular bet.
New Market Types, More Markets
PointsBet offers more markets on NBA & NFL than any other bookmaker in the world, offering a unique set of markets that aren’t available anywhere else.
- Quarterback Completion %
- Player Rushing Yards * Player Receiving Yards
- Time of First Touchdown (in seconds)
- Player Shooting Percentages (Field Goal %, Free Throw %, 3Pt %, etc.)
- Time of first basket by player
- Player points multiples (Q1 pts multiplied by Q2 points),
- Time in minutes played for players to pass 5pts/10pts/15pts etc,
- Longest made FG distance in feet
- Player Points * Assists * Rebounds